It is so neat for John and I to read what new things Owen should be doing developmentally and then to see it happen within a few days! He just started to laugh back at us and mimic the sounds that we make. John and Owen spent ten minutes last Saturday just cooooing back and forth at each other. It was so fun to watch him! I have recently figured out that I can take videos on my phone and then put them on the blog...so here is the debut video of Owen laughing at me. It isn't the best quality, so I am trying to get another good one. Hope you enjoy! I also took a video of him waking himself up the other day. As my mom says "he could have his own soundtrack" because the kid makes so much noise...ALL of the time. He is either grunting (which is the case in this video), coooing, snoring, laughing, screaming or whining. He rarely stops! Hope you enjoy and I will try to get some more up soon!